WICKED GROUNDS ARRANGEMENT | EUR 19,50 p.p.
– Organic Coffee & Cappuccino
– Organic Tea
– Sparkling, Still and Fruit Waters
– Variety of Sparkling Refreshing Drinks
10:00 morningbreak with a Natural Power Plate, for example with:
– Seasonal fruitbowl
– Little Power Smoothies
– Tony Chocolonely Chocolate – Granola Bars
15:30 afternoonbreak with a Energy Snack Plate, for example with;
– Little Healthy Shots
– Healthy Snack Dips
– A Savoury bite
4-hours with one plate EUR 11,50 p.p.
ORGANIC VEGETARIAN LUNCH | EUR 15,50 p.p.
– Seasonal Soup:
(Oven Roasted Tomato, Lentil Curry, Thai Pumpkin, English Pea, Potato and Rosemary, Broccoli and Blue Cheese & Corn Chowder)
– Freshly Baked Bread with a Selection of 4 Sandwich Fillings:
(Hummus, Guacamole, Dutch Farmers Cheese, Egg Salad, Mushroom Pate, Vegan Pastrami, Tomato and Olive Tapenade, Baba Ganoush & Pulled Jack Fruit)
– A Selection of 3 Seasonal Healthy Salads, including a Wicked Grounds Green Salad:
(Coleslaw, Beetroot and Feta, Lentil with Rhubarb, Caprese, Roasted Seasonal Veggies, Cauliflower with Shaved Almonds, Classic Wedge, Wicked Grounds Kale Caesar Salad, Carrot and Orange & MexicOrgan Bean)
SWEET WELCOME | EUR 4,50 p.p.
A Selection of Homemade Baked Goods
EASY BREAKFAST | EUR 15,50 p.p.
Fresh and Healthy Breakfast Jar Selection of Baked Goods Fresh Orange Juice
EXTRA BREAKFAST ADD-ONS
– Fresh Fruit salad + EUR 4,00 per person
– Warm Savoury Item + EUR 4,50 per person
HOMEMADE FRUIT SMOOTHIE | EUR 3,50 p.p.
Seasonal fruit, for example:
– Strawberry and Basil
– Summer Berries
– Cantaloupe and Mint
– Mean Green (spinach, avocado, kiwi and apple)
– Banana and Pineapple
EXTRA LUNCH ADD-ONS
– Fresh Juice + EUR 3,00 per person
– Fish Supplement + EUR 5,00 per person
– Meat Supplement + EUR 5,00 per person
– Extra Warm Dish + EUR 6,00 per person
Inspired by Middle Eastern Flavours. Hummus, Olives, Sun-dried Tomato, Roasted Aubergine, Artichoke and Flat Bread
Inspired by Provence. A selection of fresh seasonal Vegetables cut into batons served with a Citrus Herb Aioli and Hangop
Inspired by Wonderful Dutch Farmers: A selection of 4 classic Dutch Cheeses served with homemade Pickles, Onion Jam and Fruit Bread
PEANUT BUTTER SQUARES (SWEET):
Small squares of a peanut and chocolate fudge.
– Price per bite | EUR 2,75
– 5 bites, surprise by our Chef | EUR 13,75
– Fish or Meat bite | EUR 5,00 per bite
Head Chef Guillem Francis, developed his love for food and cooking early in life. At the age of thirteen he was already working at a family friend’s African-Caribbean restaurant, in his hometown Sheffield, England.
After a number of years working in various cuisines, he steered to fine dining working at Restaurant Bloesem and with Chef Cassidy Hallman at the Pulitzer Hotel.
He cooks local, seasonal food with big flavors. He has a strong focus on a plant-centric cuisine exploring a wide range of techniques from fermentation to open fire cooking. He takes his inspiration from his wealth of knowledge gained from all the kitchens he has cooked in over the last 20 years, blending style and flavor.
Chef Guillem is helping us create this movement and prove we can have bold, unique flavors in a more sustainable, healthier and plant-centric culinary style. Inspired globally but sourced locally.